Our client in the Minneapolis, MN area is looking to bring on an experienced Business Systems Analyst with VMware's Airwatch experience. This person will start working remotely due to COVID, however when restrictions are lifted they will be expected to be onsite in the Minneapolis area.
*Client requires W2 hourly (no C2C) and they require consultants are US Citizen or Green Card Holders
- Proficiency with MS Windows and the core office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is vital; Visio would be nice to have but not required.
- Experience working with VMware’s “Airwatch” (aka Workspace 1) MDM environment
Business systems analyst to develop and maintain a portfolio of Mobile Device Management (MDM) controlled therapy instrumentation as well as the supporting processes needed to collect and report usage data and other device statistics to key internal stakeholders.
· Consults with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify complex business problems and needs turning those needs into system requirements.
· Provides technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploys new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner.
· May configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements.
· May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
· Manages instrument group definition and device enrollments within MDM platform tools.
· Prepares device and usage reports on a periodic basis.
Must Have / Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with a bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Experience with general Mobile Device Management architecture and controls
- Previous experience with VMWare (Airwatch) products, including Workspace ONE and Intelligent Hub
ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer
ITR GroupAt ITR Group, we match ideal IT candidates with unique clients and projects—fast and effectively—time and time again. We excel in this critical space because we place the emphasis where it matters: on knowing. Knowing our consultants and contractors and what makes them tick. Knowing our clients and their particular needs. This knowledge helps us make the smart connections between the two sides of our business—and allows everyone to succeed. ITR Group. Connect smarter. Check out our website for additional roles – www.ITRGroup.com ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer