ITR Group is hiring a Technical Support Analyst to work in Columbia Heights, MN. We are looking for someone to help with call center phone support. Candidates must be fluent in Spanish and English. Spanish fluency will be verified during interviews.
Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
· Respond to incoming end-user technical support requests via voice, chat, and/or Submitted tickets in English or Spanish.
· Resolves tickets for a variety of issues, including password resets, hardware and software troubleshooting, status requests, etc.
· Participation in a comprehensive training program.
· Provides concise yet thorough documentation of each customer interaction.
· Utilize a Knowledge Base of information to complete steps and/or provide information on the company’s technical resources.
· Able to follow defined processes and procedures.
· Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
· Recommends systems modifications in order to reduce user problems.
· Bachelor Degree required
· 1+ years of customer service experience required.
Nice to Have
· IT support experience
Top 3 things in an ideal candidate
1. Customer Service – Oral and Written
2. High Technical Aptitude
3. Able to handle multiple types of issues