We are seeking an experienced Computer Programmer to teach programming within our Information Technology curriculum. Pass on your knowledge to others and become an integral part of our team! You will develop and teach code to various classes in order to advance knowledge of our valuable students here on our 10 acre campus in Baton Rouge. All classes are taught on campus.
- Train in SQL (Sequel) / Object Oriented programming language
- Train in C Sharp ( C # ) programming language
- Train in Web base programming
- Teach in Visual Studio software
- Minimum four years experience in programming, software development, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Object Oriented, C Sharp, Web base and Visual Studio, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases a plus
- Secondary experience with database programming a plus
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in "computers field" preferred but not required
- Any certifications or documented training
Class sessions are mornings or evenings Monday through Thursday, schedules vary according to each Term.