Manufacturing Technology Analyst - IT
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $45 to $55 Hourly
More Jobs Like This
Our client is looking for a stellar IT - Manufacturing Technology - Applications Analyst to join their team of dedicated and passionate professionals. The position involves data analysis, developing user-procedures and guidelines, documentation, defining stakeholders existing business process and technical requirements, and most importantly formulating efficient technology systems and solutions to ensure quality outputs shall be delivered.
Location: Remote, will travel to locations across the United States.
Salary: $45-55/hr - this is a Contract to Hire opportunity, likely converting at 6 months or beyond
TRAVEL: ***50%-70% travel required. You can expect to travel Thurs-Sun once or twice/month. A weekend and after-hour work is to be expected for projects, or assignments, which necessitates activities that need to be accomplished occur when the organization’s manufacturing facilities are not operational.***
How you’ll do it: Work with IT associates and business partners to identify opportunities and adjust IT services accordingly to provide support to organizational projects. May also supervise small teams of leads or analysts and perform duties and/or special projects as assigned by the management.
Role and responsibility:
- Develop and maintain an advanced understanding of our client's use of technology within all our manufacturing facilities.
- Be able to acquire or possess in-depth knowledge and use manufacturing software applications (i.e. Mitek, Alpine, etc.).
- Apply expert technical skills and knowledge and exhibit expert troubleshooting techniques in the support of manufacturing IT technologies that could include, but are not limited to, various IT software applications, networks, and the underlying server platforms across the organization.
- Develop, maintain, and execute best practices in the administration of the company’s Enterprise Applications.
- Ensure application performance meets business requirements through application performance monitoring and system configuration and tuning. This role provides white glove service for our client's manufacturing IT facilities and their users!
- Provides oversight or supervision to leads and analysts as required. Need to have innate leadership abilities.
- Define and document issue root cause analysis (RCA) and recommend permanent remediation.
- Lead the development of standards and operating procedures for related company IT services.
- Maintain consistent and professional customer service and communication with end users and IT associates.
- Provide timely status as needed to end users and fellow IT associates when working to resolve an incident.
- Assist IT management and senior IT technical staff in developing departmental service guidelines and operating procedures.
- Maintain advanced working technology knowledge.
- Develop and maintain IT service area documentation – process and procedures.
- Participate in special projects or stretch assignments as required; execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and leadership to other analysts and IT associates.
- Work with management and vendors to develop quotes, gain approvals, and facilitate ordering of equipment, software, solutions. Up to date documentation on the given consulting services, policies, and best practices the firm needs.
- Develop work processes and best practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
- Responsible for developing related service goals and measures to ensure service levels are attained.
- Ensure current applications and services are updated and align with the implementation of new applications.
- Create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct reviews to determine weaknesses in applications.
- Tasks may include developing troubleshooting programs and supervising system modifications.
- B.A. or higher in IT Management, Computer Science, or technology certifications directly related to Microsoft, Meraki, Cisco, or Azure
- 4-7 years’ experience in IT.
- Technical expertise / hands-on experience for the following:
- PC – Windows 10
- Server – Windows 2019/2016/2012
- Database – SQL Server 2019/2016/2012
- Network – Base connectivity, cabling, Access Points, Switches and Router troubleshooting.
- A "get things done” attitude with the ability to exhibit influence & expertise. You'll be responsible for making significant decisions related to the company’s applications.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and remediate issues while also working independently with little day-to-day supervision - leading and working in remote teams across time zones and geographies..
- Support multiple efforts in parallel, in a high-matrix, fast-paced, multi-site organization experiencing rapid growth.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications.
- Physical demands include standing, walking, or sitting for extended periods of time and bending, stooping and maneuvering to locations of wires, computers, or network equipment and occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds and frequent lifting of up to 10 pounds.
Benefits: While on contract, benefits are not available. Upon conversion, our client offers competitive benefits.
About ITEOM: ITEOM Digital Technology Talent Partners collaborates with top technologists and top employers to align purpose and passion and re-incorporate belonging to make the job search and work experience more human. We are an equal opportunity employer; however, this role is not eligible for sponsorship at this time. Employees eligible for full time W2 employment are encouraged to apply.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.