Microsoft Windows System Admin
ITEGRIA, LLC Northbrook, IL
- Posted: 7 days ago
- $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life_insurance
Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator
About the position:
When joining our team as a Systems Administrator you will be expected to provide quality support to our clients for a variety of technical issues. You will be fixing issues both remotely using powerful remote access tools. Limited on-site, at client’s offices, may be required from time to time. You will assist with projects which may range in complexity from troubleshooting Active Directory issues to deploying complete virtual or physical network build-outs. You will become part of a team of professionals charged with fixing everyday desktop issues to the most arcane “I-didn’t-know-it-could-break-that-way” systems problems. Mentoring and growth are ingrained in our culture, so you will be able to rely on your own intuition, but have the support of other teammates’ experience to identify and implement solutions quickly.
· Must have 3+ years of proven Windows Workstations and MS Domain System Administration experience
· Must have 3+ years of proven networking configuration and troubleshooting experience (TCP/IP, CIDR Subnetting, Routing, DNS, Windows TLS Cert Management, etc.)
· Achieved or working towards MCSE of Advanced Windows Server/Active Directory Certifications (or equivalent experience)
· Achieved or working towards Network+ certification (or equivalent experience)
· Experience with Windows Servers in Active Directory environments
· Experience with Active Directory management via GPOs
· Experience with Microsoft 365 is a plus (Office 365, Azure AD, etc.)
· Experience with Amazon AWS is a plus
· Experience with MSP type tools is a plus (ConnectWise Automate, Manage, Control)
· Experience with Multi-tenant services is a plus
· Comfortable with remote access tools (VPN, RDP, etc.)
· Comfortable with troubleshooting email and internet issues
· Comfortable in high-paced research, learn, and share situations regarding new software or technologies
· Salaried responsibility-based position, this is NOT a 9-5 role.
· ITEGRIA’s operating hours are on rotating shifts covering 6am – 8pm and alternating on-call weekends and after-hours.
· Occasional light travel may be expected to client locations, so a reliable vehicle and insurance is needed as well as overnight nationwide client visits.
· Access to company-sponsored training and bonus compensation opportunities.
· Health, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401(k) programs are available.
· Must be able to pass a technical screen, criminal background check, and drug test
Only qualified candidates with experience will be contacted. Please send all resumes and salary requirements.
We are very considerate of the risks and requirements needed to keep everyone safe and healthy during these trying times. ITEGRIA has been work from home since covid started. Training will be in person with safety precautions.