Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a part-time customer service-oriented Contact Center Representative to provide customer/public support. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about ensuring excellence in service, responds quickly and effectively to customer inquiries, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high call volume. At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
This opening is for a part-time position located in the ITCON Services office near the UCF Research Center in Orlando, Florida. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States and eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
This position is temporarily home-based due to COVID-19.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls
- Identifying and resolving customer issues accurately and efficiently
- Providing high quality response to customer inquiries and needs
- Building sustainable relationships with customers through professional communication
- Providing accurate, timely, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Responding to customer inquiries relating to client services, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives, and following up to ensure full resolution
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- 1-year or more customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- English speaking proficiency (Spanish bilingual is a plus)
- Strong communications skills, including phone communications and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computers, switching between various applications and windows/sessions on a laptop, downloading, opening, saving, printing, and/or deleting files
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to handle crisis situations and deal with difficult inquirers
- High School Diploma or GED
BusinessView all jobs at ITCON Services