- Posted: over a month ago
Locations: Killeen, TX
Position: Multi-Purpose Maintainer
The THAAD Multi-Purpose Maintainer will perform field sustainment and maintenance in support of THAAD units.
- Performs Field/Sustainment maintenance on tactical utility, precise/tactical power generation sets, internal combustion engines, and associated items of equipment
- Repairs/overhauls starters, alternators, generators, fuel injectors, voltage regulators, switches, control circuits, etc.
- Maintains (inspects, repairs, tests and adjusts) gasoline engine systems, bottle cleaning/charging stations, air conditioner electrical systems, air conditioner vapor systems, refrigeration unit electrical systems
- Provides technical guidance to the Soldiers in the accomplishment of their duties
- Maintains wheeled vehicles, their associated trailers and MHE systems to include; use of applicable references, inspecting, servicing, maintaining, repairing, replacement, adjusting and testing of wheeled vehicles and MHE systems; Subsystems and components such as power plant/packs, compression ignition engines and engine fuel systems, air induction and exhaust systems and cooling systems; vehicle chassis and powertrain components including, frame cross members, clutches assemblies, transmissions, transfers, final drives, propeller shaft assemblies, brake systems, steering systems, suspensions systems, fifth wheel assemblies, and hydraulic systems.
- Conducts in-process inspection/troubleshooting procedures on hydraulic system and fuel system components
- Maintains (inspects, repairs, tests and adjusts) gasoline engine systems, air conditioner electrical systems, air conditioner vapor systems, refrigeration unit electrical systems, portable heater fuel/electrical systems
- Active Secret Clearance
- Has 4 or more years of relevant logistics experience.
Must demonstrate compliance with Army Regulations for Deployability to all Areas of Responsibility prior to start - to include the standards outlined in USCENTCOM Individual Protection and Individual Unit Deployment Policy, MOD-16
- Ability to obtain and maintain Commercial Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
- Willing to travel or deploy as called to any location with little to no prior notice
- Knowledge of basic automotive principles
- Knowledge of air conditioning repair and maintenance principles
- Knowledge of power generation repair and maintenance principles
- Verification of COVID-19 vaccination via review of vaccination record and attestation form in accordance with Presidential Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors. You may seek a religious or medical exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting ITC’s HR Representative but must have an approved exemption
- Current Commercial Driver’s License
- Previous deployment experience
- A+ and Net+ Certifications within 45 days of start
- Previous experience with THAAD or similar air defense system
- PMCS experience
- Experience driving forklift
- Mastery of power generation repair and maintenance
- Mastery of Air Conditioning repair and maintenance
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage Candidates who reside in a HUBZone to apply. To confirm if your home address is within a HUBZone, please visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/. ITC Defense Corp. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Employment with ITC is at-will. For further information on our equal opportunity protections as part of the employment process, please see http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
ACCESSIBILITY- Candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested, reasonable accommodation may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation for purposes of participating in the application/selection process with ITC. Please refer to our website www.itcdefense.com/careers for further information on all our EEO/VEVRAA policies.
Thank you for your interest in ITC Defense!
Powered by JazzHR
AutomotiveView all jobs at ITC Defense
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?