ITA Group Inc West Des Moines, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Writer is focused on creating informative communications and employing creative travel writing styles to help inform participants about a trip, event or meeting. The Writer works in a variety of digital and print mediums utilizing mostly templated copy and applying key program details with some additional custom travel writing opportunities. They work closely with a Designer and Event Planner, but must have excellent self-management skills to ensure work is accurate, meets client standards and is delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations or English.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Writer in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Working understanding of effective communication styles and techniques, including conceptualization, copy outlining, writing, editing and proofing for all media (social media, print, video and electronic).
- Ability to review own writing and critique it prior to presentation to internal or external clients.
- Ability to explain, create concept rationale to internal and/or external clients.
- Basic PC experience required. Software experience must include Microsoft Office Products and PowerPoint, as well basic formatting with Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent copyediting and proofing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage personal workflow and schedules even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITA Group Inc
AddressWest Des Moines, IA
AutomotiveView all jobs at ITA Group Inc