ITA Group Inc West Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Experiential Buyer is part of our Awards team and is responsible for managing the Experiential Awards category in the awards catalog. These Experiential Awards are offered to program participants of ITA Group’s online awards catalog and custom client programs. This experiential category may include pre-set travel packages, gift or travel cards, and concierge experiences. The Buyer is also involved in contributing to proposals from a pre-sale perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing or equivalent degree.
- Two to four years’ experience in a purchasing environment – experiential awards experience preferred.
- Experience in product detail analysis regarding performance, quality and pricing.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITA Group Inc
AddressWest Des Moines, IA
BusinessView all jobs at ITA Group Inc