Sr Azure Cloud Engineer
IT Vision Group
- Posted: over a month ago
Title : Sr Azure Cloud Engineer
Location: Charlotte/Raleigh / Remote
Duration: 12 Months+
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and supporting Azure cloud deployments
• Collaborate with team members across the Truist footprint to ensure Azure operational readiness
• Operational support of complex Azure Solutions deployed to the cloud
• Working with cross functional teams to ensure Azure deployments meetTruist Standards
• Mentor team in platform management and reusable patterns
• Participate in design and architecture of Azure solutions
• Bachelor's degree and eight years of experience in development or production support or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Deep technical experience in Azure technologies including but not limited to backup and restore, ASR, Network, NSG, troubleshooting and operational logging
• Experience in azure network design including NSG, Gateway, Firewalls, Subnets, Vnets. Knowledge of azure security constructs
• Demonstrated experience supporting production Azure deployments
• Demonstrated experience with Azure coding technologies – CLI, Powershell, ARM
• Experience with Terraform deployments using Azure DevOps
• Experience working with teams to deliver complete azure solutions (security, operations, engineering, application team)
• 3+ years Azure cloud experience
• MS degree and ten years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Deep knowledge and experience in software support or development.
• Banking or financial services experience.
• Azure Administrator Certified
• Azure Architect Certified
IT Vision Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?