W2 only - Lead Informatica Administrator - McKinney, Texas
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title - Lead Informatica Administrator
Location - McKinney, Texas
Work location: This will be a hybrid model 2-3 days onsite in McKinney, TX and remaining virtual / Candidates must reside within the DFW metroplex and will be required to work onsite at the client's location in McKinney TX
Vaccination required: YES
Work hours: 8-5 Mon-Fri + 1 weekend/month for PROD upgrades
On Call: Yes - occasionally
Contract to Hire: Yes
- Responsible for administering the Informatica platform environment.
- This involves the management and administration of all components in the Informatica platform across development, quality assurance, and production environments.
- The Informatica Administrator is responsible for the security configuration, licensing, and physical installation and location of the services and security agents that compose the Informatica platform.
- *Experienced Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Administrator with Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Data Quality, Data Governance and Catalog, Mass Ingestion, Integration Hub, and Application Integration.
- Install, upgrade, configure, optimize, and administer the Informatica platform IICS
- Support production jobs with performance tuning, metrics, and troubleshooting
- Demonstrates knowledge in the following areas: data integration best practices, tools, and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
TechnologyView all jobs at IT Trailblazers
Get fresh Informatica Admin jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.