- Posted: over a month ago
IT Trailblazers, established in 1999, is THE technology resource company for today's complex and dynamic technology space. We provide people, solutions (Application Development, Content Management, Learning Management, DevOps, Consulting, and Digital Transformation), and products to multi billion dollar organizations. We are present in in New Jersey, New York City, Chicago, Canada and India which uniquely equips us to combine full solution packages with proficient professional services and a cloud based LMS (Learning Management System). We are deeply embedded across industry verticals such as Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Retail, delivering end-to-end IT solutions that help our clients arrive at their business objectives through the smart use of technology.
IT Trailblazers is looking to hire a Recruiter who would support the Account Manager in ensuring staffing targets of the organization and client service levels are met. The recruiter would be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and selecting applicants for technical positions.
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates and screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet client requirements.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates, conduct in-depth interviews, negotiate and finalize wage rates.
- Make hiring recommendations and forward shortlisted candidates to client for further screening
- Oversee creation of entire job life cycle – entering job details, skills needed and allotting users
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
- Proactively build applicant sources by cold calling, posting ads, searching job boards, networking, liaising with colleges, organizations and referrals.
- Solid experience of US IT recruitment / staffing,
- Result-oriented; customer-service focused and possess strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Exceptional team management and problem solving skills, ability to think out of the box and implement ideas to improve recruiting processes
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Solid foundation and understanding of the Information Technology field
BusinessView all jobs at IT Trailblazers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?