Mechanical Engineer / Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Desk Engineer -
Our client, Antares Vision (https://www.antaresvision.com/), is an industry-leading global company specializing in Track Trace software and machine vision technology with offices in Mount Laurel, NJ, and in Italy. Our client is looking to hire a full-time Service Desk Engineer at its Mount Laurel, NJ office.
The company supports the needs of pharmaceutical companies’ requirement for track trace technology throughout the supply chain as well as their need for machine vision inspection during the packaging process. As such, the technical support staff manage issues that customers have before, during, and after installation in the ever-changing environment of a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
The Service Desk Engineer manages the flow of information from the customer to the technical support staff and is the first step in resolving customer issues.
This position is designed for an individual to gain experience with the company’s systems and move into a more technical role when all the proper skills are developed. The individual works closely with the Remote Service Department as well as the Field Service Engineers. The ideal candidate has a good mix of technical experience and strong communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Service Desk Engineer:
- Manage Customer and Technician incidents on the ServiceNow ticketing platform.
- Work with the Remote Service Department and Field Service Teams to resolve customer and equipment issues.
- Gather detailed information about issues, including failures and logs streamline resolutions.
- Help create and improve processes with SOPs for internal and external use.
- Work in a group setting to solve complex software and hardware problems for customers and service.
- Communicate directly with Customers and Italian counterparts to meet customer service needs.
REQUIREMENTS for Service Desk Engineer:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and basic networking skills.
- Strong verbal and technical written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software and equipment, especially related to troubleshooting and analysis.
- Basic understanding of how to perform root-cause failure analysis and isolate a technical issue to a specific component.
- Experience working with electro-mechanical systems preferred.
- Understanding of SQL database management software preferred.
- Some experience with PLCs and machine logic is preferred.
The Service Desk Engineer position offers a salary range of $60,000 to $67,000 per year commensurate with experience, along with a benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, STD, matching 401(k), generous Vacation and Holiday plans, company sponsored events, etc.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
IT / Tech Industry Leading Global Company
AddressMount Laurel, NJ
Get fresh Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Technologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.