IT Supplies Data Entry Specialist & Digital Marketing Assistant
The IT Supplies Data Entry Specialist & Digital Marketing Assistant serves as a point person for the Digital Marketing Manager. This role is essential in the posting and maintenance of products in our website and system, social media posts and maintaining overall data integrity.
The IT Supplies Data Entry Specialist & Digital Marketing Assistant is a person who is has good work ethic and a strong ability to multitask with a variety of different data entry and marketing related responsibilities. The person in this role has responsibilities including entering product information into our systems and website platform, posting to our social media outlets, creating and editing images and creative. This person reports directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and works closely with our Sales Order Processing team. Responsibilities also include taking on various tasks that allow for marketing plans to be completed successfully.
This will be done by living out our Company’s Purpose to our customers, vendors and each other.
Description of Work
The typical work day will be high paced. Your goal is to organize and complete daily tasks as assigned to you by the Digital Marketing Manager and other members of the team. No two days will be the same. Being a self-starter is the key to success in this role.
Here are some other things you may find yourself doing:
· Adding new products and categories to our website and systems
· Editing current products and maintaining data integrity between our website and systems
· Adding and updating price lists on the website and systems
· Reviewing website user issues and implementing fixes
· Posting to our Social Media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and the IT Supplies Blog
· Documenting events and taking photos
· Reviewing Email blast drafts
· Updating monthly rebates and promotions
· Organizing products and category pages on our website
· Creative work with images for our website and social media
· Photography and video for our website and social media
Exceeding our customers’ expectations is what we do. If this job is for you, then these statements should describe you:
· I am generally very happy, and have an energetic personality
· I am extremely reliable and punctual
· I can clearly communicate with people when I speak and when I write
· Without being told, I go the extra step in most situations
· I’m not afraid to ask questions. In fact, I find asking questions helps me learn new things
· I work well in a team setting, but can get things done on my own as well
· I have a strong customer service mentality
· I like challenges and a dynamic environment
· I adapt to changes quickly
· I am good at problem-solving
· I have analytical and troubleshooting skills
· I have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail and accuracy
· I like technology – including cool output from printers
Required Education and/or Experience
While you do not have to have a college education, we think it helps to have some form of higher education in your background. The candidates for this position should be professional, enthusiastic, positive, and thrive in a fast-paced office environment.
In addition to your education and experiences, you should be comfortable using a computer. Most of the job involves using technology, so this should be a skill you are comfortable with.
The following list should describe things you do in your current job or your personal life:
· Use email to communicate with customers and friends
· Create, edit and utilize files created with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Have a LinkedIn profile and use it to connect with people
· Purchase goods and services online
· Have and use a Twitter or Instagram account
· Utilize a Facebook account to network with friends
· Watch videos on YouTube every now and then
Still Interested? If so, copy and paste the link below into a web browser to complete a brief survey (2 questions).
We use this survey to build our world class culture. Don't forget to also apply below by attaching your resume.
The link above directs you to a Culture Index Survey. Please read the instructions and complete the form. We are asking you to complete the Culture Index Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work related needs as well as our company requirements. It also assists us in better employee management and development.