Senior Curam Developer-Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Curam Developer
The ideal candidate is a DC Resident, who has 16+ years of Software Development Lifecycle experience, 8+ years of experience with C ram CGISS development, as well as experience analyzing, reviewing, and defining problems/ issues associated with the C ram CGISS application, and a master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Position Summary: Client is seeking a C ram Developer with 16+ years of experience. The contractor will be responsible for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- The contractor will be responsible for performing IT Triage and resolving complex C ram application defects and issues.
- The individual will collaborate with the team to diagnose, resolve, delegate and assign issues to the appropriate work stream within the C ram application (application intake, rules, batch processes, etc.).
- This individual will also be responsible for addressing production issues/defects and designing, developing, and implementing a solution.
- The individual will attend design sessions and translate complex technical triggers and process flow to less technical team members.
- The individual will assist in system enhancements using the Curam platform.
- The individual will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, making every problem associated with the application a problem of their own, and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Skill Required / Desired Amount
- C ram V6 Certification or higher Highly desired 3
- 16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience Required 16
- 10 yrs requirements gathering and documentation Required 10
- 16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience Required 16
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (ie, Engineering or Computer Science) Required
- Master's degrees in Engineering or Computer Science. Required
- Professional exp. with C ram CGISS development. Required 8
- Exp. analyzing, reviewing, and defining problems/issues associated with the C ram CGISS application. Required 8
- Strong professional business analysis experience. Required 8
- Knowledge/Familiarity with all components of the C ram CGISS module (IEG script, rules, batch processes, etc.). Highly desired 5
- Ability to design, develop, and implement solutions to defects/issues. Highly desired 5
- Knowledge of SNAP/TANF/MAGI/Non-MAGI and other related programs is strongly preferred. Highly desired 2
- Experience designing within the C ram software suite. Required 5
- Experience with problem identification and integration of technical skills to resolve issues. Required 5
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users. Required 16
- Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs by exhibiting a sense of urgency. Required 16
- Ability to independently identify and develop solutions. Required 5
- Understand C ram Case Management functionality and associated business processes. Required 5
- Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in C ram. Highly desired 5
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers. Highly desired 3
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures. Required 5
IT Solutions Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at IT Solutions Inc
Get fresh Curam Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.