Selected as one of the "Best Places to work in NJ" by NJ Biz in 2019!
To apply: you must submit a resume and a cover letter that tells us about you. Mention code word "eagle" in your letter so we know you read this description!
IT Radix is looking for a smart, relationship oriented, Senior Tech with MSP experience.
We provide quality IT support, projects and MSP services to small and medium businesses in Northern NJ and we are looking for the Tech Consultant with the right skills and character to join our team. We pride ourselves on a great work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork and best-in-class customer service. We create continuous learning opportunities for our consultants and love to be the best at what we do!
Responsibilities and Duties: As one of our Consultants, you will:
- Manage and support technology for our clients - including time spent at client site
- Assess client IT needs and issues
- Design networks and implement new and upgraded technology solutions
- Troubleshoot complex user problems
- Coordinate resources, both internal and external vendors, to solve IT problems
- Proactively manage and maintain client IT infrastructure
Qualifications and Skills
- Four plus years experience providing outsourced IT support and consulting services
- IT infrastructure – server, cloud, workstations and networking
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Office 365, with the ability to implement solutions using SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Configuration and management of Windows server environments, including VMs, Terminal Servers, AD, DNS and Group Policy
- Firewalls – preferably SonicWall, Cisco
- Windows desktop and laptop
- Mac desktop and laptop
- Standard IT support applications, including a variety of A/V, backup solutions, VPN and RMM
We’d also love to see some experience with:
- VMWare, Hyper-V
- Security Technologies, including web filtering, encryption, etc.
- Project management
- Well spoken
- Passionate about Client Service
And of course, the basics:
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation