SR Full Stack Java Engineer/Angular/Spring/ MQ/AWS/Docker/Kubernetes
IT People Corporation Cary, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Software Engineer- Java Full Stack w/Angular, Spring, MQ, AWS and Docker/Kubernetes!
This is a REMOTE LONG TERM contract role with PERM/ DIRECT HIRE potential!
We have an immediate opening for a LONG TERM and REMOTE consulting opportunity with a great company in Cary, NC. This role can possibly become a Direct Hire career opportunity for the right person!
The Senior Software Engineer will develop, maintain and support new or existing software products while evangelizing and applying the best practices of software development. Responsibilities include the ability to work independently and as part of the leadership group of a larger team to deliver quality solutions across all phases and layers of the software lifecycle. Duration is 12+ months with opportunity to extend or become a direct employee!
Sorry NO sponsorship is available/ NO 3rd Parties/ NO CTC
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 7+ years of Java/J2EE Web Development Experience.
- Comfortable with front-end, middle-tier and backend technologies.
- Expertise in front-end technologies like Angular, Spring MVC or equivalent, hands-on experience in these technologies a must in the last 3 years.
- Expertise in Spring, Spring Boot and hibernate or equivalent ORM, hands-on experience in these technologies a must in the last 2 years.
- Experience is working with Docker and Kubernetes environment, hands-on experience in building Docker applications.
- Web Service SOAP/REST expertise, especially as a service provider.
- MDB/MDP/Broker/Service Bus MQ technologies development experience in last 2-3 years is a plus. If the candidate is just familiar with MQ or has minimal experience, will need to be really strong in specific front-end, backend technologies of Struts/Spring/hibernate.
- Expertise using Tomcat servers
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and expertise in using version control software like git, etc. Strong understanding of deployment processes, deployment environments, production application trouble shooting techniques etc. too.
- Experience to work with AWS cloud native services like S3, CloudFront, Lambda, ELB, SNS, SQS and Route53 will be a plus
- Experience to deploy application components in AWS EKS cluster and to debug any issues will be a plus
- Experience in using Aurora RDS for database will be a plus
- Experience in using Amazon MQ for message broker service will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired and 7 years of technical experience or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired and 3 years of technical experience
- AWS Developer or Solutions Architect certification will be a plus
The Senior Software Engineer will work under deadlines and subject to heavy project load with ability to provide technical expertise to others and explain concepts with technical staff. Will have the ability to operate independently of supervision with extreme accuracy and attention to detail. Experience in defining requirements, designing and illustrating process flows, and training users. Also will evangelize common practices and development procedures and exhibit technical leadership in given technical subject domain. Will identify new technologies and approaches that may improve our quality, productivity, and capabilities. Also will mentor peers and junior developers and delegate, and coordinate functional development tasks as needed. Lastly will drive innovation in the development, release and operations processes.
To Apply: For immediate consideration please send your resume today!
IT People CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great Direct Hire opportunity with a respected global company!
ABOUT IT People: IT People is a next-generation IT services and global workforce solutions firm. We offer staffing solutions, consulting services, managed services and workforce solutions to many Fortune 500 corporations, public agencies, and small and mid-sized businesses throughout North America. Our leadership and practice teams are highly experienced in IT and workforce solutions with an average of over 20 years of practical industry experience. IT People has develop partnerships with employees and clients since 1999. We believe in long-term relationships with associates who are seeking professional growth. We motivate our employees by keeping their career goals in mind as we work jointly to seek new opportunities.