SAP Business Analyst- Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
We are seeking an SAP Business Analyst. Our Client's team works remote and provides a supportive collaborative culture, and the company offers an exciting career.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated business analyst with service offering experience in enterprise-level software and system solutions and contract data, SAP Business Suite and cloud-based solutions, and typical Office suite tools.
This is a global position and will primarily focus on business process improvements for the service offerings scope while also working with other dependent areas to ensure a full end-to-end solution for different customer segments and various geographies and regions.
Demonstrated experience with mapping business requirements, translating to IT/Organizational Process changes, system testing, end user training, and Organizational Change Management impact assessment is required.
Experience in application release processes of Agile methodologies is a pre-requisite.
Familiarity with industry best-practice contract solutions is a plus.
Excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, good organizational skills, and strong project management skills.
- Support the business team with data driven insights combining market and internal sales trends
- Define and measure KPIs and recommend improvements to grow the business
- Research and apply multidisciplinary statistical techniques, findings and approaches to solutions driving the business' understanding of its market, its internal operations, and its opportunities
- Perform Exploratory Data Analyses (EDA) and devise data models to provide predictive and prescriptive insights to the business
- Exhibit strong understanding of data driven methodologies for bringing efficiency in customer journey
- Narrate compelling stories and present the insights / findings developed
- Liaise internally within the team to complete analytics, reporting, and implementation of data / analytics-driven changes
- Drive adoption of analytical tools and a data driven culture within Services business unit
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of MySQL experience of reading, writing queries as needed for the role
- Apply strong knowledge of business processes to identify business issues and opportunities
- Manage and oversee the design and development of customized reports, utilizing technical resources, and other tools
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the Opportunity to Order area of Sales and Services
- Minimum degree required: Bachelor's from an accredited college or university
-This role is Fully Remote, will be working with business teams worldwide and flexibility is required to work in different time zones.
Apply Now! Sorry No Third Parties or Sponsorship for this role.
IT People Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at IT People Corporation