#3226 Sr. Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven healthcare technology startup. We have a disruptive AI data analytics and clinical intelligence platform that is offering a new paradigm in diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients with brain and mental health disorders, including Autism, ADHD, depression, substance abuse, and eating disorders. Our world-class multi-disciplinary team of subject matter experts and thought leaders has decades of experience in psychiatric disorders, data analytics, and building and scaling fast-growth companies and we are experiencing rapid commercial growth. It is a great time to join this innovative and highly-engaged team! We value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Ideally, you've got start up experience and have a desire to be part of a fast-growing team. It is important to understand that building for our medical partners requires extra care and the increased responsibility of ensuring every decision reflects this understanding.
- You have a passion for writing readable, secure, tested code and following best practices
- You desire to work at a startup, you can thrive and feel empowered in both unstructured and structured environments
- You enjoy collaboration and mentoring other engineers
- You are interested in contributing to both our application and the infrastructure it runs on
- You know that your ownership doesn't end when things go to Prod
- You care about having a diverse team and this may mean you represent diversity yourself
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead complex projects by defining requirements, determining solutions, and delivering results
- Participate in the product development process, representing engineering by communicating technical constraints, opportunities, and solutions
- Work closely with our Product and Design teams to build great user experiences
- Own major features and components, iterating on them while maintaining product polish
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development and deployment
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field involving coding, or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Node.js
- 1+ years web front-end experience: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS
- Experience in React Native is a plus!
- Experience with and understanding of non-relational DBs (DynamoDB)
- Experience writing secure / defensive code, including the use of cryptography and https
- You have a solid understanding of the network and API layer (REST, HTTP)
- Start-up experience is a must
- Skillful in building a team culture and able to mentor and train
- A collaborative and “Can Do” approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and ability to laugh!
What we offer:
- Remote Work Environment
- Company Equipment
- Amazing Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Flexible PTO
- Brilliant, hard-working, caring people
- Creativity and ground breaking innovation that will change healthcare!
COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing Requirement: We require employees and anyone visiting our offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against and/or regularly tested for COVID-19
Get fresh Senior Full Stack Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.