Junior level business analyst - Citizens only
- Expired: December 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Analyst will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, systems engineering, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure. This position will accomplish the following:
• Create and maintain Project documents and identify areas of improvements related to process, information, and dissemination
• Conducting general or (as appropriate) specific business analyst competencies including process definition and improvement, requirements definition/analysis, software/system testing, system documentation and team leadership responsibilities
• Creating project artifacts such as requirements documents, design documents, implementation plans, governance plans, and organizational readiness plans for your engagements
• Working closely with clients and other team members to understand and support project delivery expectations
• Communicating clearly, professionally, and regularly with clients, partners, vendors, and other personnel
• Supporting business meetings, including requirements and architecture reviews, and delivering technical and business impact presentations with both IT team members as well as business users - Positioning yourself as a trusted advisor to clients
• Working in a very fast paced environment - Obtaining and maintaining relevant industry certifications as required
• Minimum of 2 or years' experience working on agile software development projects
• Exhibiting a visionary architecture mindset
• Experience as a Business Analyst or in a role involving requirements definition/analysis, systems analysis/design, or system/software testing
• Demonstrated strong analysis skills and the ability to make critical business recommendations
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Experience in a variety of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
• Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, be dependable with a great work ethic, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues - Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Software development experience
• Agile experience desired
• USCIS experience preferred
• Experience with DevOps teams preferred
IT Hub Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at IT Hub Inc.
Get fresh Junior Agile Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.