Network Engineer -NJ
Cape May Court House, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2 years long contract
Job Description: Looking for senior level Engineers who have demonstrated the ability to work with the newest and most cutting edge carrier grade network equipment on the market. The consultants will provide industry expertise to a Tier 1 provider Labs organization, working to define the future of telecommunications networks.
- Define and run tests covering appropriate test cases for the assigned call/signaling flows and/or network elements and associated business service features/enhancements.
- Conducts extensive lab evaluations and integration testing of network elements and document results.
- Aid in the development of progress reports
- Open appropriate defect tickets with all necessary descriptive information in the appropriate defect tracking system(s)
- Produce artifacts to substantiate the verification of fixes provided (by the Vendor) including defect ticket closure in the appropriate defect tracking system(s).
- For in scope production network upgrades, produce tested procedural documentation appropriately detailed for hand-off to Operations
- Serves as subject matter expert in the area of IP Network Engineering
- 5+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Engineering.).
- 3+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree (MS/MBA or above).
- 3 years of experience working in IP engineering network design and management including recent experience with Cisco and Juniper specific implementations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience designing and implementing complex IP routing scenarios (Including BGP, ISIS, MPLS)
- Previous Experience working in a carrier grade labs environment
- Juniper Skills a real plus
AddressCape May Court House, NJ
Get fresh Senior Network Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!