Sr. Clinical SAS Programmer
IT ENGAGEMENTS INC San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a Sr. Statistical Programmer role with a several Billion $$ Pharma company. The manager will move quickly for the right candidate. 8+ years of experience. All visas are welcome EAD, H4EAD, GC, USC.
Please reach me at hr[at]itengagements[dot] com
This essential team member will be responsible for supporting the statistical programming efforts for specific projects and studies, including developing, testing, maintaining, validating, and documenting SAS programs.
- Generate analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the statistical analysis of clinical trials .data in support of regulatory submissions and publications.
- Generate SDTM domains, ADaM datasets, and Define.xml or Define.pdf files.
- Perform quality control for SAS programs and other study documents (e.g., presentations and reports).
- Maintain complete and auditable documentation of all programming activities.
- Review output across SAS programs to ensure consistency.
- Provide statistical programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies or any other internal and external ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in programming, testing, and documenting SAS global utility programs and tools in accordance with standards and validation procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or maintenance of departmental procedures and standards.
- Review CRFs, edit check specifications, and table mock-ups.
Thanks and Regards,
IT Engagements, Inc.
IT ENGAGEMENTS INC
AddressSan Francisco, CA