Help Desk Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a Help Desk Analyst Position, Onsite in Morristown, NJ with a several Billion $$ Pharma company. The manager will move quickly for the right candidate.
Please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a customer-service oriented Desktop Support Engineer to provide technical support of hardware and software to end users. Candidates should have 2-4 years of experience in Windows and Mac workstation support, hardware and peripheral repair and support, troubleshooting of software and hardware issues.
The position will primarily be responsible for onsite support of devices and conference rooms. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computers, hardware and software. The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting end users with a range of technology issues and requests, and be able to interact confidently with end users and third parties to manage resolution of complex issues.
In addition to providing onsite support, they will be responsible for tracking inventory in and out. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a service management / ticketing system and responsible for adhering to SLAs and the ITIL framework.
- In collaboration with the Infrastructure, Service Management and IT Security teams, ensure the workstation image is stable, clean, secure and updated regularly with change documentation submitted appropriately.
- Respond to user requests and issues thoroughly diagnosing and solving problems
- Log all incidents, requests, problems and changes in ServiceNow
- Support audio-visual systems and services including video conferencing
- Deployment and troubleshooting of devices and peripherals: laptops, iPads, phones, printers
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Talking to users via a series of actions including face-to-face, phone, remotely to support and resolve issues
- Working continuously on a task or problem until completion (involve 3rd parties if needed)
- Working under supervision to prioritize and manage many open cases at a time
Support of off-site meetings and occasional travel might be needed
- 2-4 years progressive technical experience supporting similar environments
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area OR 3-5 years of progressive experience if no Bachelor’s degree
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and the impact on security and networks
- Knowledge of creating and updating computer images
- Understanding of video conferencing technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Microsoft/O365 and Mac OS skills
- Endpoint Manager/MDM
Thanks and Regards,
IT Engagements, Inc.
IT ENGAGEMENTS INC
Get fresh HELP DESK Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.