Who we are:
IT Direct is a Hartford-based Information Technology consulting firm that helps our partners leverage the power of technology to reach their business goals. We have developed a strong bond with our clients and a reputation for responsive, high-quality, efficient work.
IT Direct provides its staff with a dynamic, positive, and high energy work environment. We are proud to have been listed as one of the “Best Places to Work in Connecticut” by the Hartford Business Journal for the last three years. Inc. Magazine has also recognized IT Direct on their Inc. 5000 list for 6 years, a list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the US. Additionally, we have been recognized as one of the Top 40 tech companies in Connecticut for 5 years. We know that our success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our team. As such we expect, and accept, only the best.
What we are looking for:
We currently have an open position for a full-time Marketing Coordinator working out of our headquarters in West Hartford, CT. Our Marketing Coordinator is a critical part of the marketing department at IT Direct. This person will be working directly with the Marketing Director to support all Marketing efforts: social media, podcast, content development, networking events, client-facing events, speaking events, and much more. A strong Marketing Coordinator candidate will either have 2+ years in a previous marketing or communications role or a degree in a Marketing or Communications field.
- Supporting the company’s efforts in providing high quality, consistent, and innovative marketing
- Working together with Marketing team to develop and execute creative ideas for company website, social media, and marketing collateral
- Managing social media scheduling
- Planning and executing parties/events for clients, prospects and our IT Direct team with support of the marketing and operations teams
- Building and maintaining relationships with local association leaders and other VIPs
- Managing the marketing calendar - scheduling networking and speaking events for members of our team
- Tracking and maintaining department metrics for efficacy of marketing activities
Who you are:
You are a detail-oriented, self-starter who takes ownership of your job responsibilities. You are a clear, effective, and confident communicator with teammates, clients, vendors and other outside resources. You are able to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and effectively achieve goals. This position requires the following skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong understanding of prioritizing tasks, with the ability to shift priorities when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working regularly with C-level executives
- Solid understanding of using social media platforms for marketing purposes
- Highly capable with basic business software (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous content writing experience a plus
- Basic graphic design experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or commensurate work experience)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Career development and coaching
- Fun work environment!