Amazon / eBay Marketplace Manager
IT Creations, Inc Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“Raise the bar, achieve, and have fun on the way!”
IT Creations, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time position, managing our e-commerce channels such as Amazon and eBay. This is an exciting and meaningful role ideal for someone with enthusiasm, dedication, and a real passion for growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing hundreds of thousands of listings between our Amazon and eBay stores.
Why work at IT Creations, Inc?
Because you love computers, and we do too! We are a technology company in Chatsworth, CA, specializing in providing enterprise servers, workstations and components that allow today's companies to move forward. Since 2010, we have been supplying solutions to businesses all over the world and have expanded the throughput capacity nearly three-fold in a dynamic and competitive industry.
Who are you?
· Always ready to improve and learn
· Confident when you’re right; Confident when you’re wrong
· Will-figure-it-out attitude
· Communicative, articulate, and able to follow through on deadlines
· Able to anticipate issues, questions, and requests before they come up in the development process
· Tests work thoroughly across environments before passing for review
What will you do?
· Audit and optimize product listings within the Amazon & eBay platforms
· Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing products.
· Amazon customer service: answer questions from customers on orders, prices, and services.
· Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask and manage multiple accounts at the same time.
· Communicate directly with eBay and Amazon
· Monthly dashboard reporting and optimization
· Project manage all content-related tasks for assigned accounts
· Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns
What do we need from you?
· 3 years of experience with professional Amazon Seller Central /eBay - we’re looking for applicants who know their stuff.
· Should be skilled in creating, managing and perfecting product listings, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
· Technical background is a must
· Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, etc.)
· Understanding of design and catalog layouts, digital photography, graphic fundamentals, and typography
· Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong understanding of branding and the customer experience in reference to big and small brand accounts
· Detail oriented, highly organized, proactive, able to work independently while also contributing to team effort
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive salary plus performance-based raises and bonuses
· Consistent hours and paycheck
· Participation in company health (medical) insurance plans
· Paid vacation and sick days
· Workplace perks such as water, coffee/tea, soft drinks, snacks, and Paid Company Lunches
· Opportunity to advance your career
United States Work Authorization required
Office operation hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am -- 5:30pm
- We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Applicants should send a brief intro, with a resume, why we should consider you for the position, and some links to previous work. Providing references up front will speed up the hiring process.
IT Creations, Inc
9142 Independence Ave ChatsworthLos Angeles, CA
RetailView all jobs at IT Creations, Inc