Our client is a global technology company with its core expertise in building technology products. This client has been instrumental in consistently delivering high end technology solutions for various business challenges thereby allowing our customers to adopt to changing times and enabling them to make technology as part of the core business model in today’s digital times. Some of the technologies that this client focuses on are Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Internet of Things.
With award winning designers, architects and developers in their core team, this client brings excellent solution every time to its end user.
Duties & Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Find, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads through outbound prospecting via emails, phone calls, and assorted campaigns
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points.
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before qualification meetings
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our product, process, and the market.
- Track and keep up-to-date all prospect information in Salesforce.com
- Identify and evaluate prospective needs of companies potentially evaluating AI and IoT solutions.
- Accountable for generating new qualified leads for the sales team through cold prospecting and emails
- Collaborate with Account Executives to comprehensively generate leads within their assigned account lists
- Conduct outbound email and cold calling campaigns to specifically targeted prospects
- Assist sales team at trade shows, conferences, and meetups.
- Build a database of potential leads and direct the business development team.
Who you are:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in software sales. ( SaaS )
- You are an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- You are highly organized and autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- You exhibit entrepreneurial and self-motivational qualities
- You are intellectually curious and ambitious
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or business development
- Excel in high volume prospecting and qualification (email and phone)
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding lead generation quotas
- Organized with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment and able to thrive with limited oversight
- Salesforce.com or other prospecting tools experience
- Competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- Flexible hours and time off
- You will work in an office environment located in the city so this is not a remote position.