We are seeking a Fiber Optic Project Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will work as one of two managers working with vendors and providing oversight of the firms responsible for engineering and building out the fiber systems. This is a large scale (150M+) fiber replacement/installation project.
- Provide vendor oversight and management of the firms that will be responsible for engineering and building a large scale fiber system.
- Monitor progress of fiber construction projects through interactions with vendors performing construction & Installation.
- Investigate partner issues and work to find appropriate solutions
- Maintain open communications with vendors and stakeholders
- Previous experience with large scale fiber construction projects
- Familiarity with fiber installation / replacement
- Demonstrated PM success e.g. organization, planning, execution, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a 2 month planning role. The follow on to a long term Phase 2 role will depend on success of this work.
- The role is expected to start in Late June 2020 or Early July 2020.