Technical Business Analyst
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Concepts (ITC) is an 8(a) SDVOSB founded on the concepts of customer-centric, driven to deliver, teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Founded in 2003, ITC was established with a simple yet important promise to "deliver solutions that work". As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
IT Concepts is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to support our U.S. Air Force customer.
- Analyzes data on the Air Force Business Mission Area and its portfolios and supports the development of analytical reports to senior leaders of the Air Force
- Supports requirements definition technical efforts and performs typical associated tasks that include, but are not limited to, requirements analysis and definition, cost analysis, cost performance trade-off analysis, feasibility analysis, analysis of alternatives, regulatory compliance support, technology conceptual tradeoffs, and test requirements
- Communicates change requests and business requirements
- Uses IT security best practices and special studies and analyses to advise Air Force Leaders
- Collaborates with team members to develop, deliver, and brief senior level reports and presentations on the Air Force Business Mission Area to better enable Air Force leader's decision-making process
- Completes project tasks within specified time frame
- Occasional travel to the Pentagon and Joint Base Andrews
- Bachelor's or Master's/Demonstrable experience in data modeling and minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Experience developing detailed analytical reports with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Exposure to DoD/Military headquarters organizations and functions
- Familiarity with Headquarters of the Air Force organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience with requirements gathering, analysis, and development of proposed recommendations including business impact
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a reputation for working effectively with integrated teams
- Able to develop potential solutions to problems, and facilitate consensus amongst stakeholders, and conduct change management.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel expertise
- Experience interacting with external peer and subordinate organizations
- Customer/Client Relationship Management experience
- Ability to analyze policy and doctrine and translate what is read into needs statements, requirements, courses of action, etc.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance at the time of hire
- Experience supporting senior level DoD clients
- Familiarity with Information Technology Investment Portfolio Suite (ITIPS)
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Ability to evaluate IT systems data and develop analytical models to support reports for senior leaders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as professional demeanor when interacting with and briefing senior military and government civilian leadership
- Highly self-motivated and independent worker - able and willing to initiative
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project
- Experience with the Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC)
- The Company:
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to "deliver technology concepts that work." This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- We're an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- We're ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- We've been named part of: Inc 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- We offer great benefits - Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching and Profit Sharing
- We invest in our employees - Every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a master's degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etc...at ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence, and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Get fresh Technical Business jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.