Sr. Business Intelligence/.NET Developer
IT Concepts Woodlawn, MD
- Expired: September 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Concepts is looking for a Senior BI/SQL Developer to support the Social Security Administration in Woodlawn, MD.
Your future duties and responsibilities
* Developing .NET applications with C# and Visual Studio
* Model View Controller (MVC) development
* Performing code reviews, unit testing, and quality control testing on all products prior to release
* Developing and integrating business intelligence and data visualization techniques and tools into the application to enable users to analyze and make data driven decisions
* Documenting code per project standards, maintaining and archiving program development and requirements changes
* Extracting and transforming data from a variety of data sources
* Business processes and systems documentation
* Creating graphics for use as mockups prior to programming, or graphics for use within the applications graphical user interface
* 8+ years of relevant experience plus a Masters degree is required OR 14+ years' experience plus Bachelor's degree.
* Experience developing .NET applications with C# and Visual Studio
* SQL Database Management System and programming, plus relational database concepts
* Significant experience with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL, Power BI, DAXStudio, Vertipaq Analyzer.
* Experience in building SSAS tabular model and Power BI based.
* Experience in Data Modeling and Data Warehouse.
* Significant experience with SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
* Experience with BI/reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
* Extensive knowledge and use of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
* Experience with memory management, caching and performance management
* Creativity and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Web-based intranet development and content management experience
* Microsoft certification in SQL server, .Net or Business Intelligence is a plus
* Expertise in developing SQL Server databases
* Expertise with Test-Driven development and Behavior-Driven development highly desired
* Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
* Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to deliver technology concepts that work. This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
* Were an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
* Were ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
* Weve been named part of: Inc 5000s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journals Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
* We offer great benefits Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching and Profit Sharing
* We invest in our employees Every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a masters degree, or even a doctorate.
* We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etcat ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TechnologyView all jobs at IT Concepts