Project Manager - Business Systems (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Concepts (ITC) is an 8(a) SDVOSB founded on the concepts of customer-centric, driven to deliver, teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Founded in 2003, ITC was established with a simple yet important promise to “deliver solutions that work”. As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
IT Concepts is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support one of our new federal programs.
You will be part of a new team responsible for supporting a federal government customer with developing roadmaps and business investment cases in support a new IT modernization effort. You will:
- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders
- Collect and submit deliverables in accordance with requirements
- Gather, review and analyze business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports and other key metrics using data analytics tools
- Liaise between various business departments and groups
- Assess options for process improvement, including business process modeling
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams
- Identify and assess cutting-edge technologies for future consideration
- Identify cost estimates and variables for initiatives with varying funding scenarios (small, medium, significant)
- Develop timeline estimates to complete initiatives based on variables (funding, resources, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Excellent at communicating in a remote/virtual environment.
- Able to align customer strategies to roadmap development
- Organized and able to meet customer deadlines
- A self-starter capable of getting to the level of depth required for artifact development
- Attention to detail
- Must be a US Citizen and willing/able to complete suitability process.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with enterprise, and shared services systems
- Familiarity with Federal Personnel/Payroll System (FPPS), Alpha Data System (ADS), Workforce Transformation Tracking System/Entrance on Duty System (WTTS/EODS), Datamart, System Integration Framework (SIF), Mulesoft, Quicktime (Time and Attendance), FedTalent (Learning/Performance Management)
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to “deliver technology concepts that work.” This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- We’re an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- We’re ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- We’ve been named part of: Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- We offer great benefits – Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching.
- We invest in our employees – Every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a master’s degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etc…at ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence, and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Get fresh Remote Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.