IT Portfolio Management SME (DoD) (Secret Clearance)
- Expired: February 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Concepts (ITC) is an 8(a) SDVOSB founded on the concepts of customer-centric, driven to deliver, teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Founded in 2003, ITC was established with a simple yet important promise to "deliver solutions that work". As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
IT Concepts Inc. is currently seeking a qualified IT Portfolio Management SME to support our DOD/USAF contract. The IT Portfolio Management SME is responsible for providing technical expertise in using specialized applications in the specific area. Capable of understanding how IT requirements use Information Assets to complement identified Business Process Reengineering (BPR) actions. Suggest and help adoption of industry best practices to Air Force processes. Provides Defense Business System (DBS) Information Technology (IT) Governance support and associated technical assistance with processes, programs, and systems such as, but not limited to, Organizational Execution Plan (OEP) and Information Technology Investment Portfolio Suite (ITIPS). Lead role in support of OEP planning, OEP guidance memorandum development and publication to Functional Portfolios, and the annual OEP certification process. Knowledgeable in BCAC, and Title 10 Section 2222 compliance requirements. Leads requirements modeling activities with Functional SMEs and stakeholders.
- Provide support to SAF/MG with a focus on OEP, BMA investment management, portfolio management, out of cycle requests, enterprise governance, and managing compliance with laws, regulations, and policies
- Provide technical expertise in using specialized applications, i.e., ITIPS, in the specific area
- Provide an understanding how IT requirements use Information Assets to complement identified BPR actions
- Provide recommendations and assist in adoption of industry best practices to Air Force processes
- Lead requirements gathering/modeling activities with Functional SMEs and stakeholders
- Develop and present strategic documentation such as plans, presentation briefs, and reports to senior level customers
- Conduct analysis and develop recommendations to enable increased efficiency and effectiveness of BMA portfolio management, investment management, and governance
- Provide support for OSD, DoD, SecAF, GAO, etc. related taskers
- Periodic travel to Joint Base Andrews or the Pentagon as needed for meetings and presentations
Location: This position requires candidate to be in the DC area for some meetings. Telework for most days.
- Minimum bachelor's degree (no specific major required)
- 3-5 years' experience in IT requirements development
- Expert knowledge in Organizational Execution Plan (OEP) and the process to execute annual OEP certification
- Working knowledge of ITIPS, DITPR, DITIP, and SNAP-IT systems as it relates to Air Force DBS portfolio/investment management, governance, and compliance
- Experience writing strategic plans and reports
- Experience developing impactful PowerPoint presentations and effectively briefing SES, GS-15 and O-6 level customers
- Experience leading requirements modeling activities with Functional SMEs and stakeholders
- Strong background in IT Compliance, Portfolio Management, Business Process Reengineering, Agile development, and functional analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interfacing directly with clients at SES and GS-15 levels
- Experience in leading a working group, developing engagement strategies and planning meeting agendas to enable development of recommendations impacting outcomes at an enterprise level
- Manages ambiguity and is flexible and adaptive to changing requirements and priorities
- Must have an active SECRET Security Clearance at the time of hire
- Familiar with DoDI 5000.75, Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC) and related laws, regulations, and policies for IT investment management for DoD/ Air Force Defense Business Systems (DBS)
- Excellent communication, self-motivated, and time management skills
- ability to do short timeline taskers, but also strategic planning and goals.
- You value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are passionate, innovative and strive for excellence
- Familiar with cloud migration, related technologies, i.e., AWS, Azure, Saas, PaaS, and legacy system migration to target environments
- Experience implementing industry best practices for IT investment and portfolio management
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to "deliver technology concepts that work." This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- We're an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- We're ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- We've been named part of: Inc 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- We offer great benefits - Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching.
- We invest in our employees - Every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a master's degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etc...at ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Get fresh Concept Technology jobs daily straight to your inbox!