HR Analyst/Specialist - HRIS and Data Analytics (Hybrid - Vienna, VA)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Founded in 2003, IT Concepts’ core values – customer-centricity, teamwork, driven to deliver, innovation, and integrity – ensure we work together to be the best, realize objectives, and make a positive impact in our communities. We intentionally created and sustain our ITC culture that embraces change, experimentation, continuous learning, and improvement. We bring our design thinking problem-solving approach that challenges assumptions, prioritizes curiosity, and invites complexity to deliver innovative, efficient, and effective solutions. As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
IT Concepts Inc. is seeking an HR Analyst/Specialist who is customer-centric, team-orientated, driven, innovative, exemplifies integrity, and looking to advance your career. The HR Analyst provides support to the human resource functions, specifically HR Information Systems (HRIS) and Data Analytics. The role will be hybrid, in the office with the rest of the HR team on Tuesdays and Thursdays at HQ located in Vienna, VA with FREE parking, and conveniently located within walking distance of Spring Hill Metro!
- HRIS (we use UKG) subject matter expert (SME), to include reviewing and processing of changes, onboarding, offboarding, running reports, data integrity, necessary updates, and understanding of system modules (performance management, BenefitAdmin/Plansource, security, system configuration, etc.). Provides troubleshooting support to all staff.
- Assist with Onboarding to include welcome emails, I-9 verifications, and onboarding questions.
- Development and maintenance of dashboards, reports, and analytics for HR data, including compensation analysis, reward & recognition, and compliance data.
- Provide exemplary customer service support to internal and external customers; establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships will all employees.
- Assists with audits of payroll, benefits, or other HR programs; makes recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Respond to Verifications of Employment (VoEs) and Suitability/Security Investigations/Questionnaires for current and former employees.
- Performs detailed document, policy, and process reviews as needed.
- Assists with HR activities and programs, including performance management, employee engagement, training, and open enrollment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven administrative experience with UKG Pro (or UltiPro). Business Intelligence (BI) experience (including editing and creating reports and dashboards) is a plus.
- Advanced PC skills with advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Proactive problem-solver; digs to ensure data integrity and uses resources to bring solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Trustworthy and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- General knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing employment and total rewards.
- Previous experience working in the government contracting industry is a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or equivalent years of experience.
- At least two years of related work experience.
We believe in generating success collaboratively, enabling long-term mission success, and building trust for the next challenge. With you as our partner, let’s solve challenges, think innovatively, and maximize impact. As a valued member of our ITC community, you have the unique opportunity to work in a diverse range of technology and business career paths, all while supporting our nation and delivering innovative technology solutions. We are a close community of experts who pride ourselves on creating an environment defined by teamwork, dedication, and excellence.
We hold three ISO certifications (27001:2013, 20000-1:2011, 9001:2015) and two CMMI ML 3 ratings (DEV and SVC).
Growth | Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, DC Metro List Fastest Growing; Washington Business Journal: Fastest Growing Companies, Top Performing Small Technology Companies in Greater D.C.
Culture | Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 Honoree; Virginia Best Place to Work; Washington Business Journal: Best Places to Work, Corporate Diversity Index Winner – Mid-Size Companies, Companies Owned by People of Color; Department of Labor’s HireVets for our work helping veterans transition; SECAF Award of Excellence finalist; Victory Military Friendly Brand; Virginia Values Veterans (V3); Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Corporate Breath Award
We offer great benefits – Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Resources Coverage, 401(k) with company matching with NO vesting period. ITC Health benefits have a $0 premium for certain plans as an employee.
We invest in our employees – Every employee is eligible for education reimbursement for certifications, degrees, or professional development. The reimbursement amount may fluctuate due to IRS limitations. We want you to grow as an expert and a leader and offer flexibility for you to take a course, complete a certification, or other professional growth and networking. We are committed to supporting your curiosity and sustaining a culture that prioritizes a commitment to continuous professional development.
We work hard, we play hard. ITC is committed to incorporating fun into every day. We dedicate funds for activities – virtual and in-person – e.g., we host happy hours, holiday events, fitness events, and annual celebrations. In alignment with our commitment to our communities, we host and attend charity galas/events. We believe in appreciating your commitment and building a positive workspace for you to be creative, innovative, and happy.
AAEO & VEVRAA
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and a VEVRAA (Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act) Federal Contractor. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
IT Concepts maintains a strong commitment to compliance with VEVRAA and other applicable federal, state, and local laws governing equal employment opportunity. We have developed comprehensive policies and procedures to ensure that our hiring practices align with these requirements.
As a part of our VEVRAA compliance efforts, ITC has established an affirmative action plan that outlines our commitment to the recruitment, hiring, and advancement of protected veterans. This plan is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure its effectiveness.
We encourage protected veterans to self-identify during the application process. This information is strictly confidential and will only be used for reporting and compliance purposes as required by law. Providing this information is voluntary, and it will not impact your eligibility for employment.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunity extends beyond legal compliance. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees, including protected veterans, are treated with dignity, respect, and fairness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IT Concepts, IncVienna, VA
Get fresh HR Analyst/Specialist - HRIS and Data Analytics (Hybrid - Vienna, VA) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.