IT Technical Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Technical Account Manager
Recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.
We’re currently seeking a seasoned, self-motivated Technical Account Manager. Ideal candidates will be detailed oriented and have exemplary written and oral communication skills. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, agreement reviews and budgeting. As with everyone that is employed with us, you must be able to multi-task, like working on a variety of issues and be able to clearly explain complex technical issues to anyone, regardless of their level of computer expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead technician for assigned customer accounts
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships
- Assist with negotiating contracts and agreements that maximize profit
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts
- Properly identify client needs for appropriate technology solutions
- Develop & create SOPs and documentation for assigned customer accounts
Qualifications and Skills
Be technically proficient with 2-5 years of experience in:
- Networking infrastructure (firewalls/routers/switches)
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- IT Security Best Practices
- Proven work experience in a customer service role
- Compassionate listener focused on solutions
- Remote access technology
- Thorough knowledge of desktop operating systems
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Valid driver’s license
A Bachelor’s Degree, Microsoft Certification including Windows Server, Cisco Certifications, ConnectWise experience, IT Glue experience and MAC are a plus.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- United Healthcare health Insurance with HSA
- Ancillary benefits
- John Hancock Retirement Account- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation
- Training Reimbursement - Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
- Company apparel provided at no cost
This is the job you've been looking for! Apply today
IT CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, lots of room for growth!
Premier local employer with over 15 years of experience in the technology sales & support industry. One of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement and IT Planning as an extension of their organization. Our team works collaboratively to provide the best solutions for our customers.
BusinessView all jobs at IT Company