General Administrative Clerk - Government Contractor for US Customs & Border Protection
- Posted: 18 days ago
JOB TITLE: Administrative Clerk - GC III
GOVERNMENT AGENCY: US Customs & Border Protection - CBP
POSITION INFORMATION: Full-Time Position
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
POSITION TIMING: ASAP; hiring immediately
SALARY: $17.32/hr + $4.22 per hour Health & Welfare used towards ITC's benefits plan. If not used towards benefits, H&W is deposited in a 401(k) account on the employees' behalf.
BENEFITS: Health, Dental and Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 11 Paid Federal Holidays, PTO, Sick Leave
IT Coalition, Inc. is an information technology and consulting company focused on servicing the needs of the Federal Government. IT Coalition's mission is to apply earned expertise in information technology and information assurance/security to assist this client in achieving its mission. IT Coalition is located in Alexandria, VA and offers outstanding compensation and benefits plan and a challenging and rewarding professional work environment.
The Revenue Division provides overall direction involving financial systems, processes, and procedures related to CBP revenue operations. It collects, deposits, and refunds collections and receivables. It also manages processes, coordinates related activities with CBP field operations, and monitors internal control issues pertaining to programs in support of CBP responsibility to safeguard the revenue.
- Processing and issuance of User Fee Decals and Transponders
- Performs diverse secretarial and administrative duties
- Initiating special reports, composing routine correspondence, and compiling statistical and budget information, and providing communication
- Sort and scan incoming mail
- Minimum of 2 years of education above high school from an accredited college or university, REQUIRED. Preferred field of study is business, management, finance or accounting.
- All candidates must pass a background investigation which includes credit history
- 2+ years of administrative or secretarial/office management support
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to perform problem-solving techniques and demonstrate analytical skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work well with others.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Word, Excel and at least one (1) e-mail software application, preferably Outlook.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Candidate must be able to function in general office environment.
IT Coalition, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any application for employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, disability, or sex including pregnancy and childbirth or related medical condition or on any other basis prohibited by law.
BusinessView all jobs at IT Coalition
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?