- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Acceleration is a 20+ year global MSP specializing in digital forensics. We have an exciting opportunity to work in-house with our growing biopharma client. If you are inspired to learn and grow in your career, then please read on.
We are seeking an infrastructure generalist/network administrator with 5+ years of experience in user support, network administration and support, compliance, and critical services monitoring.
Our client’s environment includes Windows, Office, Dell, HP, FortiGate, Cisco, Barracuda, Synology, and specialized lab applications. In-house training is continually provided, and your compensation will be rewarded as you grow professionally.
We provide competitive compensation including medical, PTO, matching 401k, profit sharing, professional training, and a relaxed work environment.
· Strong communication skills
· Time management
· Technical Qualifications
Management and/or troubleshooting of the following technologies:
· Patching and Upgrading Windows Server 2008-16
· Active Directory, Group Policy, and Powershell
· Microsoft Exchange 2010-16 and/or Office 365 Exchange Online
· VMWare and/or Hyper-V
· Networking equipment, including firewalls, switches, and wireless access solutions
· Vlans, Radius, SDWAN
IT Acceleration, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great company, interesting projects; professional growth.
TechnologyView all jobs at IT Acceleration, Inc.