RN, Case Manager ( Field based position servicing the Las Cruces and surrounding areas)
Providing qualitative and timely medical case management, coordinating appropriate care, and professionally communicating with all parties. Prompt, accurate, and detailed reporting/documentation. Excellent discretionary judgment and timeliness are essential. Field Services and Driving are approximately 60-70% of work.
- High School diploma
- Registered Nurse (RN-BC)
- 4-Year Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Ability and willingness to obtain CCM after the first year of employment
- Experience working with PCs and Windows and MS Office Suite (ability to type/key at a moderate speed)
- Current valid State Driver’s license and insurance (insurance limits of 250/500)
- Case Management experience
- Worker’s Compensation Case Management experience
- Master’s Degree or similar Higher Education
- Related Certifications: CCM, CDMS, ACM, LCSW, and/or CRC*
- Background in Nursing, Social Work, Counseling, Occupational Health, Psychology, and/or Chiropractic.
- Affiliation with Case Management related professional associations and networks
- Knowledge of Salesforce-based applications
*Credentials and licensure must be valid and maintained
A benefits package with the tax-deferred retirement program, flexibility in schedule, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and LTD disability insurance.
How to Apply:
Apply Here: https://isyscm.com/employment-application/
Please complete the application to its entirety including all current/past job experiences and attach your resume with the application.
Thank you for your interest in working with ISYS!
Check us out at www.isyscm.com