Call Center Shift Lead
ISS Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Everything we do is intended to help you succeed. After all, we believe you are our brand; you shape our reputation and play an integral role in our success. If we help you make a difference in your future, we’ve done our job.
What the role is all about
Our Shift Leads
- Partner with client managers to ensure our associates are successful and business needs are met
- Assist in Recruiting as needed
- Coordinate and manage large group meetings including Orientation and day one check ins.
- Partner and escalate to HR for temporary or staff member employee relations issues as needed.
- Manage daily and ongoing performance of workforce, including performance management up to and including termination as needed while ensuring appropriate partnerships are taken
- Set the pace for all Integrity associates and team members at your location.
- Are energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectations and drives loyalty.
- Issue disciplinary action, when needed, up to and including termination.
- Partner with our HR and Safety teams to ensure our associates work in a safe work environment.
Ability to work overtime as needed to complete work on a daily/weekly basis
How We Measure Results
We expect that you will:
- Positively impact our daily recruiting, attendance and attrition goals.
- Ensure or teams are meeting and exceeding performance and quality goals.
- Engage with associates and clients daily
- Provide the communication and tools needed for the team to achieve their goals.
Our Shift Managers:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have experience in a supervisory role
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate internal systems accurately; can use Outlook and Excel proficiently.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must operate and problem-solve in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
The above job description may not include all tasks necessary to complete the job. The job description is a listing of the most common tasks the associate will be required to perform in that job area. Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any offer of employment is contingent on successful completion of background and drug screening.
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.