Full-time Wednesday-Saturday Night Shift
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
The Site Services Associate is a Security Officer who must be a customer service-oriented, security-minded person whose primary function is to serve as a security liaison to the client and provide the day-to-day security, safety checks, and reports, as well as take all necessary other steps in direct development, implementation and sustainment of key safety programs for designated sites. The Site Services Associate is required to use sound judgment to excel in the identification, assessment, analysis and solution of a broad spectrum of security/safety/guest services issues. The Site Services Associate is responsible for remaining prepared for situations and using both critical thinking skills and training to provide ISS sites with an effective and efficient response to all site emergencies, basic first aid responses, safety concerns and protection of all ISS clients, guests, employees and property—both physical and intellectual. The Site Services Associate also plays a key role in our integrated facility service program and will be expected to seamlessly perform services across all ISS service lines.
Site Services Associate Responsibilities are as follows:
· Responsible for providing exceptional customer service experiences to all ISS clients, guests, employees and property.
· Required to develop strong relationships and work as part of a multi-faceted team within a fast-paced environment containing all levels of leadership and employees.
· Represent ISS as a brand ambassador in accordance with corporate training (SWAHT).
· Required to drive results by following/ensuring ISS safety programs, evaluating safety concerns, and identifying solutions to continuously improve site safety.
· Required to conduct multiple work tasks and duties; provide clear and concise reporting to leadership; and provide customer-based follow-up and recommended action plans to create incident reduction and hazard mitigation.
· Responsible for completing all incident reports in a clear, concise manner prior to the end of the working shift.
Must ensure that all communications are clearly passed on to all members of the team and are fully engaged with ISS values and vision.
· Must be able to perform and lead others in critical thinking resolutions for local site issues.
· Job functions include—but are not limited to—duties in the following service lines: security, guest services, housekeeping, café services, facilities maintenance, and site beautification; as well as any other duties as deemed appropriate by ISS management.
· Daily security functions include—but are not limited to—internal and external security patrols; employee/contractor/vendor/janitorial/visitor escorts; key/entry assistance; critical infrastructure inspections; occasional CCTV monitoring; local threat response; removal of unauthorized persons from property; ability to interact with local first responders; responding to all medical incidents and delivering basic first aid/CPR; clear and concise report writing; identifying safety issues and concerns; creating work orders; responding to dispatched locations from WSC for alarms; occasionally monitoring local alarms through the access control system; training new Site Services associates; and issuing new/replacement/temporary/visitor/contractor badges.
· Daily Guest Services functions include—but are not limited to—event setups/teardowns, food delivery, flyer distribution, break room stocking, mail delivery, printer stocking, Guest Services desk coverage, space organization, and FFP (Fit for Purpose) checks on all site conference and huddle rooms.
· Must maintain a professional appearance, and remain in compliance with ISS corporate uniform standards.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and industry standards and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to use critical thinking skills
- Self-driven and resourceful professional with the ability to solve problems outside area of expertise
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to operate within a matrix-designed service line and fast-paced environment
- Proven strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage time and task appropriately
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse difficult situations
- Demonstrated strong consultative and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of building access control systems, alarms and CCTV
- Proven ability to display attention to detail
- Proven experience with high performance/customer service-oriented teams
- In-depth customer service experience
- Experience with building management/access control systems.
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- HS Diploma
- Current Arizona guard card
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
· 2-4-year degree in Criminal Justice, Hospitality Management, or other closely related major.