Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
As a System Administrator, you will be working on cutting edge Navy technology that directly supports the warfighter.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for performing Systems Administrator duties on designated Navy systems
- Responsible for performing system maintenance procedures including diagnostics, patch management, scanning, and settings management
- Responsible for assisting in data cabling, data labeling, and other lab hardware installation procedures
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues and reporting findings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience supporting IT/IS Systems in a DoD environment
- Previous experience supporting CITRIX required
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to Active Directory topology, and related features in a domain environment
- Basic understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- CompTIA Security+ or certification that meets DoD 8570 Requirements
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory and experience administering machines running Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2.
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server repair/installation, knowledge of main internal components of a system, replacement of these parts; ability to install software, operating systems, drivers, maintain RAID controllers, etc.
- Experience using remote hardware diagnostics through system management technologies, such as OpenManage and iDRAC for Dell, and System Management and iLO for HP
- Knowledge of centralized patching and configuration solutions, such as WSUS and the System Center Suite.
- Experience with Storage Area Networks (SANS) - Dell EqualLogic and Isilon Preferred.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Previous experience maintaining Navy ISR systems preferred
- Previous experience supporting deployed warfighters and defense agencies preferred
- Experience with SQL Server 2012, IIS and Certificate Management is a plus.
- Associate's degree in an Information Technology or related field or have 5+ years of experience supporting IT/IS systems in a DoD environment
- An active SECRET clearance is required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
External Company Name: ISPA Technology, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.ispatechnology.com
Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
Street: 125 Gwyn Drive