Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The Network Engineer will manage and configure network devices and the network itself, supporting a virtual server, and working with cryptographic devices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 3-5 years' Network Engineering experience
- Previous experience with cryptographic devices
- Strong Cisco experience
- Knowledge of Locator ID separation Protocol (LISP) preferred
- Proficient with High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) devices preferred
- Fortinet Networks experience preferred
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Experience within a DoD environment
Education & Certifications:
- Associate's Degree in a related field is a plus.
- Sec+ Certification
- CCNA or CCNP a huge plus
- An active SECRET clearance is REQUIRED
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
External Company Name: ISPA Technology, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.ispatechnology.com
Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
Street: 125 Gwyn Drive