Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
As a Network Administrator, you will be working on cutting edge Air Force technology that directly supports the warfighter.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Build and maintain Unix-based production systems and/or servers.
- Build and maintain Windows-based production systems and/or servers.
- Maintain, configure, and install Unix-based/Windows-based servers and peripherals.
- Complete escalated tech support and task tickets.
- Ensure Unix-based/Windows-based server and application compliance with security and/or performance requirements.
- Convert and upgrade new Unix-based/Windows-based systems.
- Maintain technical documentation on all computing environments.
- Monitor regulatory compliance for all MPC network infrastructure.
- Perform basic configuration management and initial system diagnostics on all MPC network technology.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to current/future network requirements to meet MPC needs.
- Provide analytical, technical, functional and management support by coordinating and troubleshooting logistical issues and plans sustaining MPC continued mission support activities.
- Configuration Management: Support installation and management of hardware/software at the operating system level.
- Security Management: Follow national, Department of Defense (DoD), and Air Force security policies and directives both verbal and written reports for non- compliance issues.
- Administer all network devices (routers, switches, firewall, IDS/IPS).
- Complete Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklists for all network devices including, but not limited to: Boundary (Premise router, Firewall, Network Infrastructure), Internal Network (Layer 2 Switches) and additional required STIGS (IDS/IPS, Network Devices, Multifunction/Network Printer, etc.).
- Provide network engineering expertise for configuration changes (e.g. management subnet, etc.).
- Patch all network devices.
- Review scan results from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans that pertain to network devices.
- Remediate CAT I/ CAT II/ CAT III findings associated with scans of network devices.
- Coordinate with ISSO/ISSM to update and reflect open vulnerabilities associated with network devices, develop remediation plans to include milestone completion dates and status updates, and include mitigation process for closed vulnerabilities.
- Submit configuration changes for approval, maintain up-to-date configuration diagrams for the architecture (physical and logical), and notify ISSM of changes to diagram.
- Immediately notify ISSM/ISSO of any irregularities in network operations and/or attacks/compromises. Serve as an incident response participant.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Network Administrator or Engineer.
- Security+ CE (or higher), SSCP, or GSEC. Must be maintained throughout the contract Period of Performance for this TO.
- Fundamental knowledge of computing infrastructures.
- Fundamental knowledge of hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Valid, current CISSP certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate- Server (2008 or higher)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Server Administrator (MCITP SA) (2008 or higher).
- Scripting/Programming/Coding experience.
- Basic understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Experience with Java/.Net programming and High Performance Computing (HPC).
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), Exchange, Lync, and Symantec NetBackup and Backup Exec.
- Experience in Project Leadership, Management, or Project management in an IT domain.
- Experience with license managers in a Windows or UNIX environment.
- Ability to train others in standard IT processes and procedures.
- Experience with: Windows Server administration, shell scripting, VMWare virtualization, Cisco networking equipment, network monitoring & logging tools, and thin/zero client solution.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or related technical field.
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
External Company Name: ISPA Technology, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.ispatechnology.com
Clearance Level: Top Secret SCI
Street: Beale Air Force Base