Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-10 years of related experience performing the following• Develop and execute software tests to identify software problems and their causes.• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.• Document software and application defects using a bug tracking system and report defects to software or web developers.• Create and maintain databases of known defects.• May participate in software design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, operational characteristics, product designs, and schedules.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university -or-
- Associate’s Degree plus 4 years’ of additional experience performing work related to the functional description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- An active Secret security clearance is Required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities