Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
ISPA Technology is seeking a HW Development Engineer IV to provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products. This role will primarily focus on being familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to perform a variety of task and should have extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Using 3D modeling (Solid Edge) perform mechanical design activities for computer and other DoD based hardware environments
- Output model files for the creation of fabrication level drawings
- Provide checking and approval of CAD based drawings
- Analyze and project survivability in the design, support, and testing of MIL-Standard design requirements of hardware systems
- Contribute to the design and build teams in all aspects of equipment definition, production and support
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of applicable experience in military standard environments
- Experience with Solid Edge Modules including design, draft, and thermal analysis
- Experience coordinating and interacting with various fabrication environments.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- An active clearance is not required, but will need to be able to get one in the future/pass a background check
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
External Company Name: ISPA Technology, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.ispatechnology.com
Clearance Level: No Clearance