Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Sec+ Certification (DoD 8570 Compliant).
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Experience running manual or automated cyber security scanning tools (e.g. Gold Disk)
- Experience implementing STIGs and IAVAs required.
- Familiar with DoD cyber security requirements, including either DIACAP or RMF methodologies.
- Familiar with CITI database or similar systems to be able to edit and make changes to an ACCESS database for tracking IT/IA compliance
- Experience in DoD IA security compliance policies, programs, processes, and metrics is preferred
- Ability to evaluate new network management technologies and make recommendations to project managers regarding the integration of these technologies into RDT&E network is preferred
- Ability to analyze IAVA requirements to determine applicability to NAVY RDT&E network systems.
- Familiarity with networked systems and remote updating of those systems.
- Experience in preparing certification and accreditation packages leading successfully to an Authority to Operate (ATO) desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field (Computer, Engineering, or Information Systems) from an accredited university
- An Active Secret security clearance is Required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
External Company Name: ISPA Technology, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.ispatechnology.com
Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
Street: 125 Gwyn Drive