Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
As a System Technician, you will be working on cutting edge Navy technology that directly supports the warfighter.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Build Rugged computer systems, racks, and integrated systems. Install Operating systems, network devices, mass storage, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, cables, displays, keyboards, trackballs, wiring harnesses, and other software on Windows workstations and servers, create, modify, and set policies within a web interface.
- Responsible for following a 2D/3D design drawing and Bill of materials to build a rugged computer. Then they will need to install the computer in a standard 19inch wide rack.
- Configure Hardware/software per customer requirements. Perform unit and integrated system tests prior to system shipment.
- Perform unit and integrated system testing in a controlled environment according to test plans prior to system shipment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with building Rugged or commercial Computer/Network systems, DoD/MIL standards, Microsoft Windows operating system, TCP/IP network protocols, LAN/WAN systems, VMWare, IA Scanner tools, DISA Lockdown processes/tools.
- Must be hardware assembly oriented.
- Experience with rack integration of other components is a plus (UPS, storage arrays, keyboards/video switch, network router/hub/switch, monitor and associated cables).
- Experience with associated firmware and Operating system (Windows or LINUX) is another plus.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree with 2 years experience -or-
- Associates Degree with 6 years experience -or-
- No degree and 10+ years of hardware system integration experience.
- An active clearance is not required, but will need to be able to get one in the future/pass a background check
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities