Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The Client Side Developer shall analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug, and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Provide a work breakdown structure and schedule with milestones, which includes technical reviews and audits, quality assurance checks, and customer acceptance testing.
- Perform development work in a non-production development environment. A pre-release and/or staging environment that closely matches the production will be sued to host applications for user testing and evaluation.
- Provide consulting services and technical support for the creation and maintenance of a development and staging environment.
- Test code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation of testing results.
- Provide documentation that addresses what core functionality and/or capability is being provided in a particular version of a product that is being delivered. Release notes, manuals and or commenting of code will be provided for all custom development including new features, changes and or fixed bugs.
- Provide end-user documentation to include how-to guides, and frequently asked questions (FAQs). Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Provide assistance to the Government for the preparation of training materials to include delivering the user manual, demonstrating new product features, providing sample test data and preparing scripts to support training objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Experience supporting SOCOM or other Combatant Commands
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An active Secret security clearance is Required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities