Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The Business Process Analyst (BPA) shall analyze business processes in support of more efficient decision making and operations.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Provide expert analytical advice to the Government on matters relating to people, process and technology. This includes analyzing, assessing, and providing recommendations for improving or simplifying command-wide and/or SOF Enterprise KM and business processes.
- Communicate orally and in writing with groups or individuals, using multiple digital media and transmission means, to collect and convey information.
- Identify process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Apply analytical methods and techniques to assess the information exchange requirements for the organization using knowledge of strategic documents as well as SOF Enterprise operations.
- Document business process solutions using industry standard flowcharting and documentation conventions in the form of service requests, requirements and specification documents, business process modeling and/or Microsoft Visio.
- Provide technical documentation for each process that includes the policy and/or procedure underpinnings necessary for the Government to publish official documents that dictate processes, procedures, and security requirements associated with each development effort.
- Provide user documentation for each new process delivered. Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative methods for measuring the impact of process improvement and KM initiatives.
- Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of end-user reporting solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of Business Process Analyst Experience
- Process improvement methodologies such as: Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, and Business Process Re-engineering
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Agile training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Bachelor's degree desired
- An active Top Secret security clearance is Required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
External Company Name: ISPA Technology, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.ispatechnology.com
Clearance Level: Top Secret SCI
Street: Fort Bragg