Logistics Resource is looking for a Dock Supervisor/Driver Lead for the Olathe, KS operation.
This key overnight position will assist in the day to day operations of the dock in the following ways:
- Load, unload and sort freight
- Set urgency on the dock with drivers to ensure routes depart on time
- Become the expert in all routes, company policies and procedures
- Train new drivers on assigned routes, company policies and procedures
- Audit route performance
- Report all issues to dock manager in a timely manner
- Provide back up on routes in the case of call in's or scheduled time off
Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience supervising a team, a Class A license, current medical card, and at least 3 years of driving experience along with a clean driving record and criminal background. Dock experience preferred. Typical shift is Monday through Friday 11 pm to 8 am, but can vary depending on the needs for the day.
ISP provides competitive weekly pay, benefits and 401 K. To fill out an application, visit https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/isplogitics or call Randi for more details 913-340-3126