Infrastructure Engineer (PDX)
- Posted: over a month ago
ISOutsource is an IT services and support solutions provider focused on guiding small and medium sized businesses through the landscape of Information Technology. As trusted advisors, we empower our clients to succeed by providing innovative and strategic technology solutions, strengthening our communities one business at a time. With over 26 years of experience in IT consulting services and support, we provide the most cost-effective technical solutions to help maximize our clients' return on investment in technology and personnel.
Our Core Values
- We are client centric.
- We are innovative.
- We are results driven.
- We pursue excellence.
- We are trustworthy.
- We empower our team.
What it is like working at ISOutsource?
- Access to Management and Senior Leadership.
- Autonomy of schedule.
- Ability to define your own niche within the organization.
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies.
- Being part of a highly skilled team who is willing to help and share knowledge.
- Help from support organizations, which allows you to focus on the technical work.
- Tons of room for growth, ISO has a long history of promoting from within.
- A On Call Rotation that is only for 1 week, twice a year.
- A company emphasis on work/life balance.
We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. At ISOutsource, we seek team members that are not only highly technically skilled but are trusted advisors for our clients and great teammates to their peers.
Highly sought-after experience includes:
- Networking –VLAN design and deployment. Proficiency at all layers of OSI Model. Experience with major brands of small/medium sized enterprise network infrastructure - Cisco, HPE, Sophos, Fortinet
- Cloud Computing – Expertise with buildout, policies, administration, and troubleshooting with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and/or Software as a Service (SaaS).
- OSX – Desktop, Server, XSAN troubleshooting
- Virtualization – VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, EC2, Hyper-Convergence -Buildout, Deployment, management, troubleshooting
- Exchange –2013/2016/2019/Exchange Online - Design, Deployment, Administration, and troubleshooting
- Windows Server – 2012/2012 /2016/2019 - Design, Deployment, Administration, and troubleshooting
- Networking – Cisco, HP Aruba, Fortinet, etc.- Switching, Routing, and IPsec Tunneling.
Additional experience we look for includes:
- SharePoint – highly desirable
- MDM Solutions - highly desirable - InTune, JAMF, Workspace1, etc.
- Perimeter Security – Fortinet, Sonicwall, Cisco, Juniper, WatchGuard
- Enterprise Security – MFA, PKI, Group Policy, antivirus, log management, encryption, best practices
- Core Infrastructure – DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Microsoft SQL Server – 2012/2014/2016/2017
- Core Management Solutions – Backups, Monitoring, Configuration Management, DSFR
- Desktop Management – Windows 7+, Mac, Linux
- Mobile Platform Support – iOS, Android, MDM
- Project Management
Tech skills we desire are:
- Short term strategic planning and budgeting for Information Technology
- Strong troubleshooting skills
What interpersonal skills we look for:
- A passion for customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Prior consulting experience
- Excellent communication skills (both technical and non-technical)
- Demonstration of the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical decision makers
- 4+ years relevant industry experience
- Current applicable certification or ability to attain certification during initial 6 months of employment
- Valid driver's license with insurance
- Some local travel to and from clients is required
Extremely Competitive Compensation Package
ISOutsource is an equal opportunity firm. ISOutsource offers an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vacation, personal training budget and 401k plan. Final candidates will be required to submit to a credit and background check.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at ISOutsource