- Posted: over a month ago
We are only able to hire candidates that are currently located in WA, OR, ID, FL, NC, TX, and AZ.
As a modern technology consulting firm, ISO is at the forefront of change. We strengthen our customers with technology solutions that help them boost performance, streamlines processes, and excel at serving their customers.
With ISO, you’ll join a profitable, established company with over 500 customers throughout the Western United States. You can expect a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to bring your ideas and expertise, focus on our customers, try new things, and learn from mistakes and successes.
Work you will do: As an ISOutsource Senior Consultant:
- Answer, prioritize and respond to issues and requests for a variety of infrastructure components, such as networking, servers, security, business messaging, and other business-related technology needs.
- Have an in-depth understanding of modern server OS and their integration into client solutions.
- Be collaborating with your team to provide client facing support, identify network and application security requirements, plan, implement and test security controls and procedures.
- Be an IT generalist (instead of a specialist) who wants to get even better.
- Have experience addressing business needs and solving problems with virtualization, business messaging, cloud computing and other technologies.
- Have demonstrable experience recommending, deploying and setting up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless, etc.
- Communicate via face-to-face meetings, web meetings, email, phone calls with clients assisting and guiding them through the proposal and implementation process, providing onsite client training and various professional services.
- Be expected to spend more than 50% of your time engaging with clients (including local onsite client visits).
- Provide professional services which will meet or exceed business objectives.
- Provide software support such as troubleshooting, installation and configuration of commercial and custom software.
- Be successful at managing multiple projects, priorities and managing all client communications with excellence.
- Be working across different industries and respond rapidly and effectively while providing recommendations to improve.
- Understand the development and tracking of business budgets as it pertains to Information Technology.
- Build and drive the relationship of Trusted Advisor with our clients.
- Have the ability to safely lift 25lbs above your shoulder alone or team-lift 50lbs above your waist with or without reasonable accommodation.
Our team believes in and practices transparency, sustainability, collaboration, and creative thinking. We are also passionate about making an impact with lasting change, carrying out the missions of ISOutsource, which requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We are client focused and mission driven.
Who you are:
Experienced – You have relevant experience in professional services role in a related industry.
Strong Communicator – You will love sharing the ISOutsource story verbally and visually. You know what to say and when to say it and you enjoy collaborating with and advising clients.
Problem Solver – You love tackling varied and challenging technical issues and know how to arrive at the best solution. You can partner with our clients to drive business change as a trusted technical advisor.
Highly Technical – You have strong and proven technical skills across various technologies such as: End-to-end or significant experience in configuring, securing and operating in Azure Cloud Computing (Azure compute, AzureAD, Intune/MDM, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, etc.). Demonstrable and significant experience with M365 (Exchange online buildout, migration, and administration). End-to-end or significant experience in configuring, securing and operating in other cloud services such as AWS or Google Cloud Services. Strong and proven experience with on-premises technologies such as Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Windows Server/ Microsoft Active Directory and recent experience specifying and recommending server and storage hardware. Specifying, designing, and administration of effective and modern DR/BC plans across many industry sectors (regulated or not). Functional knowledge of Linux, Mac OS, mobile platform support. Experience with managed services provision using ConnectWise Manage and Automate is a plus.
Why we will hire you:
- You are a fast learner and can quickly acclimate to new technologies.
- You love to build strong relationships and lasting connections with our clients and employees.
- You are qualified for the position, demonstrate our core values and align with our mission statement.
- You understand when to embrace challenges and when to ask for help.
- You have 4 + years of applicable industry and technical experience.
- You are certified in major discipline (Microsoft, Azure, AWS, CompTIA, Cisco, etc.) or can meet the requirement to attain certification within 6 months of employment.
- You demonstrate a positive attitude with a growth mindset and can adapt to changing client requirements.
- If you are uncomfortable talking to people and acting as an SME/trusted advisor, this may not be the position for you.
Values at ISOutsource:
Our supportive and positive environment encourages our team to do their best work every day. We offer flexibility and the ability to make daily choices that will help you learn, grow, be healthy and confident. We want to make a difference for our clients, our team, and our communities. Learn more about ISOutsource’s influence on the technical community in the states of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Arizona by visiting our website: www.isoutsource.com
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent total compensation package
- Competitive insurance benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, disability coverage.
- 401(k) & Employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off schedule
- Parking and mileage reimbursement
- Monthly training and career enhancing opportunities.
- Work-Life balance
- Stocked snacks, sodas, coffee, and lots of treats (including healthy alternatives)
- Monthly team activities including trivia nights, holiday parties and more.
ISOutsource is an equal opportunity firm.
We are driven by seeing our team succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, genetic information, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, harassment, sexual assault, or stalking, family status, source of income, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Final candidates will be required to submit to a complete background check.
BusinessView all jobs at ISOutsource